ADVANTIX FOR DOGS
Advantix Flea And Tick Treatment for Dogs
Only Advantix is specially formulated to repel and kill deadly Australian Paralysis ticks. This easy-to-use spot-on is applied fortnightly, removing the worry of ticks harming your dog.
Advantix also kills fleas fast. Its rapid killing power stops fleas biting within 3 to 5 minutes, killing adult fleas and their larvae within 20 minutes. Because it breaks the flea lifecycle Advantix is the only flea product you need to use. Unlike other treatments, Advantix kills fleas in your dog’s surroundings – your home.
Plus the super ingredients in Advantix make it the only treatment that also protects your dog from irritating biting insects. Advantix repels and kills stable flies, sand flies and the mosquitoes responsible for heartworm transmission.
Advantix is water-resistant too, so it keeps working even after swimming or shampooing.
- For use with
- Dogs only (do not use on cats)
- Acts on
- Paralysis ticks, Brown Dog ticks, Bush ticks, Fleas, Lice, Mosquitoes, Sand flies, Stable (biting) flies
- Protects against
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Environmental parasiticidal activity
- Yes. Flea larvae are killed in the pets surroundings
- Yes, when used as directed
- Safe for
- Puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Topical (spot-on)
- Once a fortnight for paralysis ticks. Once a month for other covered parasites.